Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year!

Can't say too much has happened in the last week. I spent New Year's with my mom, Traci and Abigail at my mom's house. Jeromy was working and Andy had gone to California with his dad to see the Rose Bowl. I must say that I was a little sad that I did not go, but I have gone to LA 6 times since September and being pregnant makes flying difficult. Andy and his dad had a good time, I got a lot of phone calls from Andy who did a good job at reminding me home much fun bowl games are (we went to the Rose Bowl 3 years ago). It was a great game, Go Trojans! Andy is home now and we are not going on any more trips until after the baby comes.

Today I started a little nesting around the house. I have been wanting to clean up our bonus room so I could do a little sewing. I have a few projects that I have been wanting to get started on. Andy was really happy that I have started nesting...next I am going to start working on the nursery. Well, that will be after we get the Christmas stuff put away.

No comments: