Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Well, I did it for the first time ever! I got up at 4:30am and picked up a friend from work and we went to Meijer's for their Thanksgiving Day sale. I waited in line for a Wii Fit and Jenny was waiting for a Kodak Easyshare Camera. The line was very long and I was worried that I would have waited one hour for nothing. At 5:55am, a worker came out and announced that there were 40 Fits and was not sure if from me and back there were going to be enough. When I got closer to the door, the workers stated that there were 7 left, and I was 10 away from the door. THEN they said that there were about 10 more! Needless to say I thought I was going to have an anxiety attack. Finally there was just one person in front of me and they said there were only 2 more! We gave each other high fives and laughed! I now understand the thrill of shopping on Black Friday, and I always thought people were just crazy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well good for you lol :-) Love from mom