Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It's a BOY!

That's right we found out on Monday that we are having a boy! Now we have to start working on a name! Andy and I decided to surprise our parents and made recordings of his heartbeat and than went to Build-A-Bear and made a bear for each of the grandparents' house. I am not sure if the grandparents were surprised about the sex (since my mom has been referring to the baby as "him" for quite some time now) but they all were surprised about the bear!

Last night I got to experience my first bad night being pregnant. I got a flu bug and only got about 3 hours of sleep. The good news in that horrible evening was I finally felt a punch and kick, not just the head butts I have been feeling. I guess the stomach and intestinal spasms got the little guy going! I took the day off from work and am feeling much better.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How precious is that little guy!! I cannot wait! Glad you are feeling better. Enjoyed seeing you and Andy last night! Love you