Monday, February 16, 2009

Leap of Faith...

Today I decided to take a leap of faith and let Diesel run the house while I went to a doctor's appointment. I was gone for about an hour and when I returned the house was still standing. Now I am not sure when he went into his cage, but when I opened the door that is where he was. He wouldn't even come out of the cage until I called for him. I found no poo or pee or any damage...I was so proud of him. (Obviously nothing much is going on)

As for the doctor's appointment, all is well. Landon continues to have a good heart beat and no contractions. I do not have another appointment until next Thursday...still looking like another 8 weeks!

Lately I have not been sleeping well and it has nothing to do with the pregnancy. For the last few nights our backyard has been the mating grounds for cats. Andy thought the cats were fighting, but I informed him that that was the sound of love. Then there is the beautiful cry of a cat in heat which also has occurred for a couple of nights. Too bad that I think the cats could take Diesel or I would turn him loose!

No comments: