Thursday, February 5, 2009

We Have a Name!

Sunday, Andy and I finally decided on a name.......Landon Drew Ebright! It is hard to remember that we can call him Landon instead of 'the baby' or 'the boy' or 'him' or 'it' or (as Aunt Traci says) 'Ebright without a name.'

I was surprised on Saturday when Andy's parents showed up and had the crib, dresser and mattress for Landon. The night before my mom, Karen, Kelly and I were working on the shower invites and I had said that I feel like I am not getting ready since we haven't gotten anything for Landon yet. Andy said that his parents called before they came and Karen told him that she was glad it came in since I had made that comment the night before. It looks really nice in the room. I will wait to show pictures until we get the bedding.

I had two appointments this week at the doctors and everything is going really well, for Landon. I on the other hand am having severe back pain due to where Landon is positioned or because of the weight up front. Sleeping has been interesting and I am not getting much done around the house (Andy doesn't think that is anything new). I have a bad feeling this is going to be a long 10 weeks!

No comments: