Sunday, May 17, 2009

5K and Zoo

Yesterday I participated in the Toledo Zoo's Dart Frog Dash 5K Walk with my mom and sisters, and the kids of course! This was also Landon's first trip to the zoo.

These are the white lions that used to work for Sigfried and Roy.
Aunt Kelly is showing Landon the lions.

Aunt Kelly is showing Landon the Hippos.
She also helped me out by feeding Landon.


Here is the whole crew that ran or walked or rode the race (except me, I took the picture).
I got the privilege of pushing the big kids, I was so upset that there were hills!

Mom enjoyed pushing Landon, its like pushing nothing!

Traci pushed Abigail who was missing a sock! (because she put it into poo!)


Traci and I think that Alex and Elena need to walk the next time!
Here are the four cousins!

No comments: