Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day...Back to Work

My first mother's day was very nice. Grandma Sanderson watched Landon so that I could get a good nights rest, which was better than anything she could have bought me! Earlier in the week Andy and I had been out shopping in Toledo and he said that this was his only opportunity to shop so he wanted to get me something. I gave him a list of things that I wanted and he got me an iPod Nano, which is yellow (my favorite color). I kept teasing him that Mother's Day is before Father's Day and what he gets me determines what he gets...I guess I have to get him something nice now!

Last week I started back to work. Now, don't worry I am only working 5 or so hours a week and family are watching Landon. In fact tonight is the first time Andy will have Landon for more than 3 hours. He has called reinforcements (his parents) to help and he really hopes that they can make it! The only difficult thing is getting out the door for work, it takes forever! I am sure I will not feel the same when I go back to work in Findlay where Landon will be going to a childcare provider's home...that maybe more difficult. At least I have a month and a half until I have to worry about that!

No comments: