Friday, May 23, 2008

Starting Out.....

I have spent months viewing other people's blogs and have thought that I should start one myself. Especially since my wedding, reception and any other life event has been documented in Traci's blog I thought she should get a little break from documenting family events. So, since I have just finished school and have a little bit more time, I thought this would be a great time to start. Also, with the addition of Diesel I feel my life has a lot more excitement!

As is my life right now, Diesel is demanding me and needs mommy's attention. I am excited to start blogging and can't wait to get some pictures up of my family!

3 comments:

Monique said...

Yeah! Now I can keep up with you, too. If we can only convert the other 2! I look forward to hearing about your lives and activities. Congrats on graduation. Love Aunt Monique

Traci said...

Finally, the burden has been lifted! :) Have fun blogging!

Michelle said...

Welcome to the life of blogging! :-) Now maybe Traci will have some free time. HaHa!

How does it feel to be done with school this time?