Monday, June 23, 2008

Kentucky

This past weekend, Andy and I adventured south to Kentucky to see Kelli and Mike get married. Well that was the plan, but we were unable to actually see them get married because of construction on I75, but ultimately it was due to Mangoes and Papayas (thank you Julie for finding out for me and putting my mind at ease). Yes, because of fruit we did not get to Richmond, Ky until 6:00pm and hour after the wedding (but in time for the reception). For proof I snapped these photos, remember we were driving down the highway when these were taken!



The reception was wonderful and the rest of the weekend was great!


We spent Saturday night at Kelli and Mike's playing euchre, the boys won each game but we are going to plan a rematch! Congrats Pool Girl!

No comments: